Operations Manager (Primary Health Services / Clinic Service)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/CS/OM
- Manage the clinics operations and full P&L,
- Be responsible for maintaining and revamping the SOP for store operations,
- Work closely with cross functional teams to meet corporate guidelines and development strategies,
- Maintain excellent customer service level,
- Manage and improve clinical record management system effectively,
- Train and coach frontline and motivate them to reach unit targets and agency VMV,
- Align with the Christian Vision, Mission and Core Values (VMV) of the Haven of Hope.
- Degree holder or above with at least 7 years sound and solid clinic operations experiences; preferable health care management, medical sciences, health informatics and record management, health technology, public health and etc.,
- Good in planning and organizing, problem solving, system thinking and communication,
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work independently,
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 22/7/2019 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.