香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. We are now recruiting dedicated and experienced professionals to join us to achieve this aim, so as to improve the quality of life for elderly people in Hong Kong.
Job Description :
- To assist in conducting both qualitative and quantitative researches;
- To assist in searching for reference materials;
- To perform data entry and to conduct statistical analysis;
- To assist in compiling project / research reports;
- To assist in preparing teaching / training materials, PowerPoints and publications.
- With a recognized university degree in Social Science, Statistics and/or Social Work;
- Possess good knowledge in statistics, including usage of relevant computer software like SPSS;
- Enthusiastic to work with databases and to conduct interdisciplinary research;
- With basic knowledge in gerontology and in empirical innovation research is beneficial;
- Demonstrate strong interest in studying the development of elderly services;
- Willing to work in shift as and when necessary.
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org.
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.