The Job :
A Hong Kong based NGO which provides choral and artistic training to children, with frequent performances locally and overseas. Vacancy now arises for a General Manager with the following duties :
- To lead the administrative staff in daily operation and liaison with outside parties;
- To assist the Honorary Treasurer in preparing the budget;
- To assist the Music Director in administration of the music and artistic staff, organizes choir practices and performances;
- To carry out instructions of the Board of Directors, to report to the Board and to coordinate between the Board and the Music Director.
The Person :
- University degree or above, Arts Management or related disciplines would be an advantage;
- At least 8 years' managerial experience;
- Strong communication skill in Cantonese, Putonghua and English;
- Relevant work experience in management of tutors and members in artistic organization would be an advantage.
We offer five-day work week including Saturdays and alternate Sundays (may need to work for the events that held on public holiday) with attractive package to the right candidate.
For interested parties, please contact us at 3705 9667 or by email@example.com for company details before applying.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.