Communications Officer 傳訊幹事 (Vacancy in Partnership Development Department)
Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund (施達基金會) is a cross-denominational Evangelical organisation, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia, Middle East and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the above position. Details are as follows :
Key Responsibilities & Duties :
- Produce corporate communication materials, including periodical publications, new releases, donors reports, appeal letters, annual report, social and website content in Chinese and English
- Coordinate and participate in exposure trips and/or field trips to collect resources for marketing and communications purposes
- Assist in organising fundraising events and perform sharing session and talks to schools and churches
Key Requirements :
- University graduate, preferably with major in Communications, Public Relations, Translation, Journalism or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in communications and/or copywriting, working with NGO is preferred
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), knowledge in WordPress Elementor and digital marketing tools and platforms is an advantage
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address : email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.