Centre Head / Manager
We are a registered charity in Hong Kong. By bringing together professional help, a community of support and building design, we create an exceptional environment and offer practical, emotional and psychology support for anyone affected by cancer, their family and friends. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced individual to take charge of the service operation and development of our Centre in Tuen Mun.
Key Responsibilities :
- To lead a multi-disciplinary team to provide programmes of integrated support in accordance to the service model, culture and ethos of Maggie's Centre.
- To ensure that the Centre environment is maintained uplifting and that people accessing the Centre are made feel welcome and valued as individuals.
- To produce annual plans, and monitor the quality and usage of programme and Centre facilities.
- To lead the development of research projects and publications, and to develop services that meet the needs of service users and the changing parameters of cancer care.
- To be responsible for liaison with related public, private, academic and charitable parties in the field.
- Solid experience in a senior role of healthcare or social welfare services.
- A bachelor's degree or higher qualification in social work, nursing, clinical psychology or related disciplines is mandatory.
- Have a good understanding of service provision in a non-profit clinical environment, and experience in working with healthcare professional in the public sector.
- Proven track record of service delivery, development and innovation in relation or comparable to cancer care.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with people at all levels in both English and Cantonese.
To apply, please send your resume and expected salary by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to The Acting Executive Director, Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre, Tsing Chung Koon Road, Tuen Mun Hospital, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong Screening of applications before 10 July 2021.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.