The Vine is a multi-cultural, inter-denominational, vibrant church community based in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong. We are both a local and an international family, made up of people born and raised in Hong Kong, as well as those who have moved here from other countries. We currently have an opening for a full time position of Associate Accountant.
The Associate Accountant will report directly to the Head of Finance and with role and responsibilities as follows :
- Accounting for The Vine Church Ltd and Branches of Hope Ltd
- Be part of a Finance team handling daily accounting operation including
- Account Receivables
- Account Payables
- Month-end and year end close
- Others and ad hoc duties
Job Requirements :
- Accounting Diploma or LCC Higher
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting role
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel
- Mature, independent, responsible and attentive to details with strong analytical mind
- Must be comfortable using English to communicate in an inter-cultural environment
How to apply :
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5pm, 31 May 2021.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.