MRI Centre Radiographer I & II
An MRI centre in Tsim Sha Tsui is looking for enterprising radiographers.
Job Description :
- Take charge of the technological aspects of a diagnostic MRI imaging room and/or imaging sub-unit(s) and perform relevant administrative duties.
- Perform diagnostic MRI imaging examinations, procedures, quality assurance tests, radiation safety activities and other related administrative duties to ensure the delivery of high quality diagnostic radiology service and the smooth running of daily operation.
- Maximize equipment utilization and optimize machine performance.
- Perform quality control procedures on imaging equipment and instruments.
- Train, develop and supervise junior radiographers and subordinates.
- Work 45 hours per week.
- Perform other professional and reasonable administrative duties assigned by the centre manager.
Preferred Attributes :
- A degree in Radiography from a local university or equivalent.
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I/II) (Category D) and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Radiographer Board, Hong Kong.
- Proven experience in MRI imaging.
- Experience as a radiographer in private centre desirable but not mandatory.
- Good command in both English and Chinese.
- A team player with good interpersonal skill and independent problem solving skills.
- Commitment to quality patient care.
We offer a competitive package that commensurate with qualifications and experience, with monthly salary for radiographer I and II starting at $70K+ and $40K+ respectively, plus an attractive performance bonus scheme up to 20%+ of your salary.
Please submit your full resume with current and expected salary or further enquiry to TSTMRI805@Gmail.com (TST MRI Company Limited).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment-related purposes only.