Officer / Assistant Officer
The SPORTS FEDERATION & OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OF HONG KONG, CHINA, is responsible for the promotion of Olympism and sports in Hong Kong. We are now looking for the right candidate to fill up the post of Officer / Assistant Officer of the Olympism Education Team [Ref. O/AO (Edu)] on contract basis, which is renewable subject to the prevailing conditions.
The O/AO (Edu) will mainly be responsible to -
- assist in organizing and implementing the Mainland China exchange programmes and other education programmes (such as Hong Kong Olympic Academy's activities, Olympism Camp);
- lead the delegations to travel to the Mainland China for the exchange programmes; and
- provide administrative support to the Team.
Applicants should have -
- post-secondary qualifications, with Education / Sports / Recreation management or related disciplines;
- good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- a minimum of one year's full-time relevant experience in programme implementation and administration;
- proficiency in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- be self-motivated, ability to work independently, good communication; and
- be able to travel to Mainland China.
All short-listed applicants will be invited to attend a written and computer test. Successful candidate will be offered the post at a rank subject to his/her background and work experience.
Successful candidates will be appointed on contract basis with monthly basic salary plus gratuity equals to 5% of the total basic salary drawn during the period of contract upon satisfactory completion of the contract. Fringe benefits include MPF, medical, paid leave and employee's insurance.
Interested parties should send full resume with current and expected salary to the Hon. Treasurer, Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China, 2/F, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong on or before 1 March 2021. Please mark respective [Ref. O/AO(Edu)] on the envelope.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data Policies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.