Hong Kong Diabetes Specialist Centre is a well-established medical centre designated to provide comprehensive, high quality yet affordable one-stop solution to people with diabetes, pre-diabetes and in related health needs. We hold a strong vision on preventing the preventable diseases that lead to a better health and quality of life.
To cope with our progressive growth and expansion, we would like to invite high caliber individuals to join our dynamic team.
- Responsible for the daily clinical operations of a diabetes specialist centre
- Manage overall daily operations and perform respective administration work as required
- Support medical doctors to provide professional nursing services to clients
- Provide health related education to clients
- Perform a standardized comprehensive assessment for clients with diabetes
- On job professional training will be provided
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and holder of valid practicing certificate
- Proven track record of clinical care in specialist setting and hospital
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification clinical nursing experience
- Preferably with experience in providing education / clinical management for clients with diabetes
- Responsible, independent, mature, patient-oriented and good team player
- Fluent Cantonese, good written & spoken English & Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration packages with on-the-job training, annual leave, double pay, performance bonus, medical benefits, and chances for career development.
Interested candidates, please send your full resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.