Registered Social Worker
By bringing together professional help and social support in a uniquely designed architecture, Maggie's Cancer Caring Centre provides practical, emotional and psycho-social support to empower people affected by cancer, their families and friends to live with, through and beyond the illness.
You are invited to apply for the above position if you share Maggie's aims and values of cancer support.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of experience
- Competent to carry out various types of services including individual / family counselling, support groups, psychoeducational programmes and public talks for cancer patients and their families
- Good coordination and organizational skills in programme implementation, monitoring funding projects and volunteer development
- Committed, flexible and proactive, fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Good team player, mature interpersonal skills with effective communications with different professionals at different levels
- Experience in cancer support an asset
Service location in Tuen Mun. Competitive remuneration and medical benefits offered.
Interested parties should send full resume with expected salary to The Centre Head, email@example.com on or before 5 June 2020.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment related purpose only.