Applications are invited from suitable candidates, who shall possess :
- A diploma conferred by a recognized tertiary institution in Hong Kong or equivalent
- Two years working experience in general administration
- Good communication skills, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of Chinese and English, as well as Proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese-word processing
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
The post is remunerated with reference to the Master Pay Scale of the Hong Kong Government (MPS pt. 3 to 10); working on 5-day week, with 14 days annual leave plus medical benefits.
Interested parties may send their applications with resume, marked "confidential" on the envelope or the email header, addressed to the Registrar by mail to 27/F Eastern Commercial Centre, 83 Nam On Street, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 January 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.