Hong Kong Diabetes Specialist Centre is a well-established medical centre designated to provide comprehensive, high quality yet affordable one-stop solution to people with diabetes, pre-diabetes and in related health needs. We hold a strong vision on preventing the preventable diseases that lead to a better health and quality of life.
To cope with our progressive growth and expansion, we would like to invite high caliber individuals to join our dynamic team.
- Responsible for the clinical operation of a diabetes specialist centre
- Provide professional nursing services to clients
- Assist to perform a standardized comprehensive assessment for clients with diabetes
- Initiate diabetes / health related education to internal and external clients
- On job professional training will be provided
- A registered nurse in HK with valid practicing license
- Preferable experience in diabetes education and management
- Proven track record of clinical care in specialist setting and hospital
- Experience in assessing diabetes complications and handling data management is an advantage
- Responsible, willing to learn and detail minded
We offer competitive remuneration packages with on-the-job training, annual leave, performance bonus, medical benefits, and chances for career development.
Interested candidates, please send your full resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.