China Project Supervisor 中國項目主任
Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund (施達基金會) is a cross-denominational Evangelical organization, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the captioned position. Details are as follows.
Key Responsibilities & Duties :
- Responsible for the provision of overall leadership to CEDAR's Kunming Office in Yunnan Province, China.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen stakeholder relations such as project partners, local government at different levels and areas.
- Provide overall project management in line with CEDAR's vision, mission and strategy.
Key Requirements :
- Mature believer of Jesus Christ and passionate to serve the Lord and the needy.
- University graduate, preferably in social or community development work disciplines.
- At least 6 years working experience preferably in social or community development work, of which a minimum of 3 years' experience at managerial level.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Putonghua.
- Require to reside in Kunming and regular travel to remote areas.
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme(SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.