Library Assistant Ii (Systems)
The postholder reports to the Assistant Librarian I (Systems). He/She will be required to provide support in hardware and software installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting; administrating the inventory of Computing / AV assets; and provide technical assistance to end-users. The postholder should be prepared to perform regular shift duties in both libraries at Wanchai and Bethanie campuses, and may be required to work on weekends and on public holidays.
Applicants should have :
- A Higher Diploma / Associate Degree in Computer Studies, Library Studies, or equivalent;
- At least two-years of relevant experience in installing, configuring and maintaining computer hardware and software, audio-visual equipment and related peripherals, preferably in a library setting or similar environment;
- Knowledge in Audio / Video editing and media conversion;
- Capability in working independently and within a team environment; and
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, with service-oriented work attitude.
Terms of Appointment :
Appointment will be made on a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. A gratuity payment equal up to 10% of basic salary earned during the contract period will be payable upon satisfactory completion of contract. Fringe benefits include leave, medical and dental benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing with full resume, current salary and copies of academic qualifications. Applications with reference code 'LAII(Sys)' clearly marked on the envelope should be sent to the Human Resources Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, No. 1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or email email@example.com on or before 24 September 2018.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.