Outreach Officer (part-time) (外展主任 - 兼職)
Enlighten - Action for Epilepsy provides support and care to those affected by epilepsy and also endeavors to remove prejudice through community education. We reach our members and their caregivers as well as targeted sectors of the public through ACT (Activities, Counselling, and Training) and we are now seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Promote and maintain membership database
- Provide counselling service and compile timely reports
- Arrange outreach visits to local hospitals
- Assist in organizing social and education programmes for Epilepsy members, caregivers and community
- Higher diploma or above in Social Work and registered social worker
- Preferably with at least two years relevant experience
- Passion in serving those are directly or indirectly affected by Epilepsy
- Guarantee 16 hours in two to three days a week depending on case and office needs
General requirements for the above position :
- Willing to work outside office hours
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Higher level of computer literacy
- Strong team player
Work Location : 5 minutes' walk from Lai Chi Kok MTR Station
Interested parties please send CV including expected salary with cover letter to email@example.com on or before 21st September, 2018.
For details of Enlighten - Action for Epilepsy, please browse our website at http://www.enlightenhk.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.