International Kindergarten - Founding Principal
Private international kindergarten with its curriculum rooted into the Italian pedagogic tradition, implementing continuous research in education, will start its operation in August 2019 on HKG Island.
- Lead the process for the set-up of the kindergarten
- Root the Italian pedagogic tradition in Hong Kong
- Foster an innovative learning environment
- Lead the teaching staff and provide to it guidance for continuous development and research in education
- Engage with families, and with Italian, local and international institutions thus to build an international teaching community
- Develop a network of relations with other schools thus to activate multiple cultural exchanges and joint activities, and to prepare children for their admission in higher grades in schools
- Commit to further expansion of the kindergarten in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong nationality
- Certification for kindergarten principalship
- Degree in early childhood education
- Further diplomas and/or certifications in international education and innovative approaches to early childhood education
- Prior experience in other international kindergartens in Hong Kong
- Command of Italian language and knowledge about the "Reggio Children Approach" will be an asset
Candidates will be selected based on above mentioned requirements qualifications and invited for an interview.
Salary package will be discussed directly and offered based on candidates' qualification and experience.
Candidates for the position of "Founding Principal" are invited to send their curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.