Production Coordinator (Film / Television)
The Production Coordinator (Film / Television) requires supervision and oversight of student preparations for their screen productions. Knowledge and experience with preparing production budgets, schedules, call sheets etc., and inventories is also necessary. This position works closely with students at all levels and supports teaching and learning for the Production Administration major studies curriculum. The postholder will be responsible to the Dean (Film / TV) for providing operational support to the day-to-day teaching and learning activities, production projects, and ad hoc events within the School of Film and Television. The postholder is expected to work at the Academy campuses located in Wanchai and Pokfulam, and should be prepared to work occasionally at other locations.
Applicants should :
- demonstrate at least 3 years full time employment experience in a screen or media production studio or contemporary screen production environment;
- present a qualification in a relevant discipline associated with screen production or production management or financial accounting or supervision;
- have experience with software development and/or accounting software expertise;
- have experience with teaching, demonstrating or instructing screen production and operational procedures;
- be able to use own initiative, communicate clearly and to solve problems in stressful situations; and
- have good written and spoken communications in Chinese, and preferably English.
Appointment will be made on a two-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement. A gratuity payment equal up to 10% of basic salary earned during the contract period will be payable upon satisfactory completion of contract. Fringe benefits include leave, medical and dental benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing with full resume, salary and copies of academic qualifications. Applications with reference code 'PdCo(FTV)' clearly marked on the envelope should be sent to the Human Resources Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, No.1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or email email@example.com on or before 14 September 2018.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.