Assistant Executive Officer (Trade Services Dept)
- Co-ordinate Committee meetings and serves the daily operation of the Department
- Organize various events such as forums, variety show
- Process trade documents applications and handle enquiries from traders
- Assist duties as assigned and other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years relevant experience in event planning
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Typing. Knowledge in Photoshop and other multimedia applications such as cloud meeting
- Self-motivated, hard-working, strong communication skills and have team spirit
- Immediate availability preferable
※ Applicants may be invited to attend a written test.
※ Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
※ A wide range of benefits will be offered.
Candidates should submit his/her application together with full resume in both Chinese and English, salary expected by post to :
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
4/F, 24 Connaught Road Central, HK
Information provided will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment purposes.