Project Coordinator (Charity Projects)
Tsz Shan Monastery (TSM) strives to spread Buddhism, to promote the spirit of compassion and to create a harmonious community. We are always looking for non-monastics / lay people to join us working in the Tsz Shan Monastery Secretariat in various jobs and at various levels. Candidates who are devoted to assisting the Monastics and to promoting Buddhist activities are most welcome to join our team for the above position.
Buddhist Spiritual Counselling Centre
(Work Location : Shau Kei Wan)
The Tsz Shan Monastery Buddhist Spiritual Counselling Centre (TSMBSCC) is the first counselling Center in Hong Kong that integrates Dharma with professional counselling theories and practices. Our counsellors and social workers are well trained to apply wisdom of Buddhism to help those who are troubled or feeling helpless to alleviate stress, increase positive energy, and gain insights in making choices, solving problems, and reorienting direction in life.
People who come to the Center to seek help hope that Buddhist teachings would help them gain insights and transform their afflictions to wisdom. Our social workers would help them confront their worries, reconcile the body and mind, adjust the pace and live a smooth sailing life.
The above position is mainly responsible for assisting Center In-charge to implement and supervise charity projects.
- Assist Center In-charge to implement and supervise existing charity projects to ensure effective project management, including monitoring project output & outcome, budget utilization and project evaluation & assessment
- Develop new charity project plans & proposals to inspire societal improvement through supporting education and healthcare initiatives, and collaborate with project partners for an aligned goal to plan and execute the project
- Liaise and coordinate with different stakeholders in project execution including but not limited to project partners, NGOs, government departments, academics, media or public relation agencies
- Prepare progress reports for donors or fund organization and provide secretarial support for working groups of the projects
- Liaise with consultant and partnering team on the evaluation and research work
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences with priority to those with charity project management background
- Knowledge on Government policies and insights on community service needs, particularly education, healthcare and social welfare
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
- Great passion for charity work & community services and share the services mission and value of our Center
Our benefit package includes Medical, Life and Accident Insurance, Various Types of Paid Leave and On-the-job Training.
Interested candidates please submit your CV along with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided is strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment purposes.