Management Trainee (Personal Assistance in properties development division)
Kingboard Holdings Limited ("Kingboard ") [stock code : 148] is one of the world's largest laminates manufacturer. Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing plant in 1988, Kingboard has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing plants, with business activities ranging from laminates to printed circuit boards, chemicals and properties development. In addition, Kingboard is a multi-national corporation with a global workforce of about 50,000 and annual sales in excess of HK $41 billion.
We are seeking a high caliber for the challenging position above.
- Assist Director to carry out the daily work
- Communicate with both internal and external parties for daily business and personal co-ordination
- Assist in checking building plans, and inspecting building works
- Assist in public education and publicity on matters relating to building safety, Minor Works Control System
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all daily financial & accounting functions, budgeting, internal control and tax related matters
- Assist in carrying out inspection of buildings and slopes, surveying defects, repair works and unauthorised building works
- Major in Construction Engineering and Management
For the post of management trainee, station in China is required.
Interested parties please forward CV with present and expected salary and availability to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : +852 2691 5245
23/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street
Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T.
* Application without stating expected salary will NOT be considered.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.