Management Trainee (Hotel Management division)
Kingboard Holdings Limited ("Kingboard ") [stock code : 148] is one of the world's largest laminates manufacturer. Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing plant in 1988, Kingboard has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing plants, with business activities ranging from laminates to printed circuit boards, chemicals and properties development. In addition, Kingboard is a multi-national corporation with a global workforce of about 50,000 and annual sales in excess of HK $41 billion.
We are seeking a high caliber for the challenging position above.
- Acquire a good working knowledge of the hospitality sector with special attention to dealing with customers
- Comprehensive knowledge in hotel operations, including Sales & Marketing, Finance, F & B Management and Rooms Division background
- Provide input regarding budgets, fiscal controls and operational guidelines while working on annual operating budgets along with long-range facilities planning. In addition, develop and implement processes and procedures to increase operating efficiencies, internal controls and improve costs controls while maintaining excellent service and quality products
- Prepare monthly management report, monthly consolidation process
- Perform general office duties to support all departments
- Major in Hotel Management is highly preferable
For the post of management trainee, station in China is required.
Interested parties please forward CV with present and expected salary and availability to :
Email : email@example.com
Fax : +852 2691 5245
23/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street
Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T.
* Application without stating expected salary will NOT be considered.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.