Management Trainee (PVB / PCB / Manufactory division)
Kingboard Holdings Limited ("Kingboard ") [stock code : 148] is one of the world's largest laminates manufacturer. Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing plant in 1988, Kingboard has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing plants, with business activities ranging from laminates to printed circuit boards, chemicals and properties development. In addition, Kingboard is a multi-national corporation with a global workforce of about 50,000 and annual sales in excess of HK $41 billion.
We are seeking a high caliber for the challenging position above.
- Manufacture and promote PolyVinyl Butyral (PVB), Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and chemical products to overseas market
- Implement international marketing strategy, policies, objectives and initiatives
- Organize and attend international exhibitions
- Monitor the overall critical path from product development until goods delivery
- Major in Chemical Engineering / Electronic Engineering is highly preferable
For the post of management trainee, station in China is required.
Interested parties please forward CV with present and expected salary and availability to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : +852 2691 5245
23/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street
Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T.
* Application without stating expected salary will NOT be considered.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.