Commercial and Community Relations Officer
SUEZ NWS R&R (Hong Kong) Limited provides a complete waste management service, including municipal, commercial and industrial waste collection, urban cleansing, design, construction and operation of transfer stations and mega landfill facilities, sludge delivery, organic waste recovery, waste-to-energy operations and the restoration and aftercare of closed landfills. We are now looking for high calibre professionals to fill the above position.
- Responsible in providing to conduct community liaison and carry out other public relation related works;
- Responsible for the Marketing and Sales of the compost generated by site;
- Enhance community's awareness of the importance in cherishing food and source separation via the Site Tours, various occasions and possible communications channels;
- Organize and Lead visits / activities to enhance the community's awareness of waste issues and operation of concerned facilities;
- Prepare presentation materials including brochure, video, posters, PowerPoint, data sheets etc. and liaises with designated Client officers and managers on organizing and execution of community relations programs;
- Coordinate the Site Tours and the maintenance service of Environment Educational Centre;
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Prepare Monthly reports and submit to the Operation Manager and Employer Commercial role;
- Cultivated and maintained relationships with Clients, Customers and other Stakeholders;
- Pursue new accounts through lead generation, cold calls and advertising referrals;
- Create and manage the sales plans to maximize revenues in certain territories and optimize time spent at each location;
- Work on any other assignments assigned by Operation Manager.
- Diploma or above in Sales & Marketing / Business or related discipline;
- At least 5 years' experience in public relation and Sales & Marketing of which solid experience in project management preferred;
- Fluent in both written and speaking English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Pro-active, independent and can work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, well-organized, responsible and hard-working;
- Result-oriented with positive attitude;
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel etc.
- Working location : Lantau Island
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.