Programme Officer (R.S.W.) (3)
- Registered Social Worker.
- Holding diploma / bachelor degree or above in social work from a local university or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in EMs or social service, and have rich counseling experience service is preferred.
- To plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate outreach service, innovative and value-added programmes or Enhancement Programmes for EM Youths.
- Or to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate individual support services and family support programmes for EMs, such as counseling and referral service, reaching out services, parenting talks, family activities etc., in order to support EMs and enhance their social integration.
Working Hours :
Shift duty is required, need to work on Saturdays, Sundays and nights.
Interested parties please send full resume indicating position applied, present and expected salary to : Hong Kong Community Network - LINK Centre , Shop B-E, G/F Cheong Nin Bldg., 1013-1033 Kwai Chung Road, Kwai Chung, N.T. or by email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.