Kingboard Holdings Limited ("Kingboard ") [stock code : 148] is the world's largest laminates manufacturer . Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing facility in 1988, the Group has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing facilities, turning out a large spectrum of products ranging from paper laminates to PCBs, chemicals, copper foil, glass fabric, glass yarn, bleached kraft paper, liquid crystal displays and magnetic products. The Group actively increases our exposures in the property development and investment business in PRC mainland.
Our Company is seeking a high caliber for the challenging position above.
- Participate in the "One Belt One Road" economic research and seeking valuable investment projects
- Preparation of relevant reports on accounting, law, economics and livelihood in relevant countries
- Monitor the progress of related projects, and prepare progress reports and provide corresponding comments on the market
- Familiar with Hong Kong and "One Belt One Road" relevant countries' financial investment markets
- Must have market sensitivity and strong analytical skills
- Domestic work and life experience in relevant countries is preferred
- University graduate or above, any major is welcome
- Frequently travel is required
Interested parties please forward CV with present and expected salary and availability to Email at email@example.com or Fax at +852 2691 0445.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.