Kingboard Holdings Limited ("Kingboard ") [stock code : 148] is the world's largest laminates manufacturer . Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing facility in 1988, the Group has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing facilities, turning out a large spectrum of products ranging from paper laminates to PCBs, chemicals, copper foil, glass fabric, glass yarn, bleached kraft paper, liquid crystal displays and magnetic products. The Group actively increases our exposures in the property development and investment business in PRC mainland.
Our Company is seeking a high caliber for the challenging position above.
- Responsible to review tenancy contracts
- Coordinate with other parties on layout planning, tenants' fitting-out and refurbishment or revamping works
- Handle ad hoc project
- Strong Property Law knowledge and problem solving skills
- Good relations and connection with agents & potential client
- Tertiary educated or above, minimum 3 years' solid working experience in leasing or property field
- Job location at Fotan
Interested parties please forward CV with present and expected salary and availability to Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax at +852 2691 0445.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.