Kingboard Holdings Limited ("Kingboard ") [stock code : 148] is the world's largest laminates manufacturer . Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing facility in 1988, the Group has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing facilities, turning out a large spectrum of products ranging from paper laminates to PCBs, chemicals, copper foil, glass fabric, glass yarn, bleached kraft paper, liquid crystal displays and magnetic products. The Group actively increases our exposures in the property development and investment business in PRC mainland.
Our Company is seeking a high caliber for the challenging position above.
- Prepare monthly management report, monthly consolidation process
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all daily financial & accounting functions, budgeting, internal control and tax related matters
- Liaise with external auditor and banker
- Handle ad hoc projects
- Occupationally travel to China
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accountancy or Finance related, with qualified HKICPA membership or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience, preferably gained from listed company and sizable audit firms experience
- Job location at Shatin or Shenzhen
Interested parties please forward CV with present and expected salary and availability to Email at email@example.com or Fax at +852 2691 0445.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.