Personal Assistant (Executive Director's Office)
The Board of Management of the Chinese Permanent Cemeteries (BMCPC) is an independent statutory body under the Chinese Permanent Cemeteries Ordinance (Cap. 1112). BMCPC provides different kinds of burial lot, niche and ash scattering services on a non-profit making basis for persons of the Chinese race permanently resident in Hong Kong and their relatives, and is responsible for the administration, management, maintenance and development of its four Chinese permanent cemeteries which are located at Aberdeen, Tsuen Wan, Chai Wan and Junk Bay. BMCPC may donate its surplus to any charity operating for the benefit of the community of Hong Kong.
- Salary ranges from $19,030 to $25,790 (exclusive of gratuity). The offer will commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and working experience.
Major Responsibilities :
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the Executive Director;
- maintain and handle confidential documents and correspondences;
- liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties as and when required; and
- perform any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Executive Director.
- Post-secondary education.
- At least 5 years' working experience in administrative or related field.
- Good knowledge in general computer applications.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Terms of Appointment :
- The successful applicant will initially be offered a 1-year contract, after which a contract of a longer term may be considered.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the full contract period with consistently high standard of performance, the appointee will be granted a gratuity for the period of service. Such gratuity, plus any contribution by the Employer to the MPF scheme in respect of the appointee as required by the MPF Scheme Ordinance, will be equal to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
Application Method :
- Application should be made by completing the BMCPC Job Application Form available from BMCPC's website http://bmcpc.org.hk/tc/about/career/index.html
- It should be forwarded together with a detailed resume either by email to email@example.com or by post to the Human Resources Unit, The Board of Management of the Chinese Permanent Cemeteries, 34/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- The position applied for should be stated on the envelope or at the subject title of the email. Applications without a completed BMCPC Job Application Form may not be considered
- The Deadline for application is 19 September 2018