Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd. ( "Kingboard Chemical" ) [stock code : 148] is the world's largest laminates manufacturer. Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing facility in 1988, the Group has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing facilities, turning out a large spectrum of products ranging from paper laminates to PCBs, chemicals, copper foil, glass fabric, glass yarn, bleached kraft paper, liquid crystal displays and magnetic products. The Group actively increases our exposures in the property development and investment business in PRC mainland.
- Liaise with customers, build up and maintain customer relationships
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating contacts and project with the end customers (For example, Panasonic, Philips, Sony & etc.)
- Develop end customer approval
- Coordinate with customers and factories R&D / QA team for technical supports and customer satisfaction
- Tertiary educated, overseas graduates preferred (Fresh graduates with open mind are encouraged to apply)
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Regular overseas travel is required
- Station in China
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- University graduated or above, preferable in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years or above solid experience in relevant field
- Fresh graduates with strong problem-solving skills will be considerate
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward CV with expected salary and availability to :
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax at +852 2691 0445 or
- Mailing to 23/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street, Shek Mun, Shatin
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.