Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd. ( "Kingboard Chemical" ) [stock code : 148] is the world's largest laminates manufacturer. Since the establishment of its first laminates manufacturing facility in 1988, the Group has been proactively engaging in both vertical and horizontal development. The Group now operates more than 60 manufacturing facilities, turning out a large spectrum of products ranging from paper laminates to PCBs, chemicals, copper foil, glass fabric, glass yarn, bleached kraft paper, liquid crystal displays and magnetic products. The Group actively increases our exposures in the property development and investment business in PRC mainland.
- Liaise with suppliers, organizing with internal department & performing administrative work
- Formulating sourcing plans, carry out logistics control
- Monitor service and product quality, price and reliability of the suppliers
- Candidates must be business-minded, smart and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Station in China
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- University graduated or above, preferable in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years or above solid experience in relevant field
- Fresh graduates with strong problem-solving skills will be considerate
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer good career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward CV with expected salary and availability to :
- Email at email@example.com or
- Fax at +852 2691 0445 or
- Mailing to 23/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street, Shek Mun, Shatin
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.