Project Manager (Contract)
- Degree holder or above, preferable in mental health related subjects
- Possess professional qualification in mental health training
- At least 3 years of experience on project management
- Good command on both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Mature, independent, efficient, resourceful and proactive
- Knowledgeable in mental health intervention
Job Duties :
- Clinical mental health intervention in case work and group work setting
- Lead and manage mental health service projects
- Ensure excellent service quality and up-to date service delivery
- Maintain and explore partnership relationship in service delivery
- Provide regular supervision for subordinates and to provide necessary support to facilitate staff development
- Writing funding proposal and monitor progress of work
Interested parties please send resume and expected salary to Mental Health Foundation, Rm 626, World Wide House, 19 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com not later than 18 January 2019. For applicants have not receive notice of interview before 31 January 2019, could be counted as unsuccessful application this time.
We shall request applicants to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data collected will be strictly used for the recruitment exercise only.