Assistant Executive Officer (Media and Public Relations)【URGENTLY】
We URGENTLY invite applications for the above vacancy.
- Draft press release, topical reference materials and advertorials.
- Handle media enquiries and provide administrative support.
- Monitor media coverage and compile reports.
- Assist in Chamber's public relations activities.
- Assist in content management for Chamber's website and social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- In-depth knowledge of local and mainland economic and public affairs.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in social media and content management.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, skillful Chinese writing essential.
- Proficiency in computer operations.
- Mature and able to work independently and under pressure.
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Executive Assistant
※ Applicants for the above posts may be invited to attend a written test.
※ Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
※ A wide range of benefits will be offered.
Candidates should submit his/her application together with full resume in both Chinese and English with salary expected by post to :
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
4/F, 24 Connaught Road Central, HK
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.