Senior Executive Officer (Project and Trade Services)【URGENTLY】
We URGENTLY invite applications for the above vacancy.
- Planning and organizing Chamber's local and overseas activities, including conferences, luncheons, local / overseas visits.
- Liaising with government departments, production house and event venue.
- Providing secretarial support and handle daily correspondence.
- Outdoor work and travel required.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years hands-on experience in event management.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Good organizational skills and detail-minded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature and able to work efficiently and independently under tight schedule.
- Experience in managing overseas event a plus.
- Proficiency in computers applications. Knowledge in Photoshop and other multimedia applications an advantage.
※ Applicants for the above posts may be invited to attend a written test.
※ Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
※ A wide range of benefits will be offered.
Candidates should submit his/her application together with full resume in both Chinese and English with salary expected by post to :
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
4/F, 24 Connaught Road Central, HK
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.