Senior Executive Officer (International and Mainland Affairs)【URGENTLY】
We URGENTLY invite applications for the above vacancy.
- Overseeing and coordinating the Chamber's relationships with relevant government departments and trade associations.
- Planning and managing events for the Chamber, including trade missions, business conferences, seminars and networking functions.
- Assist in writing and preparing background / business policy research reports.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years relevant experience in government relations, public affairs, China affairs and/or event management.
- In-depth knowledge of public and economic affairs relevant to the work of the Chamber.
- Strong organizational skills. Experience in supervising a small team an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua), knowledge of a third language an advantage. Effective report writing and communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in computer applications. Knowledge in multimedia applications an advantage.
※ Applicants for the above posts may be invited to attend a written test.
※ Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
※ A wide range of benefits will be offered.
Candidates should submit his/her application together with full resume in both Chinese and English with salary expected by post to :
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
4/F, 24 Connaught Road Central, HK
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.