The Pathways Foundation is a registered non-profit charitable organization established in 2001. Our mission is to provide intervention programmes in small group settings to students with dyslexia from kindergartens to secondary schools, and support families and schools.
Job Requirements :
- Holder of a Hong Kong bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- Knowledge in computer hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google G-Suite and Facebook
Job Duties :
- Assist in all matters relating to office operations of all centres
- To draft correspondence and follow up on operation related matters
- Draft correspondence and follow up on operation related matters
- Maintain Pathways IT infrastructure and monitor performance
- Perform hardware & software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Maintain Pathways' hardware systems including Firewalls, servers, switches, routers, webcams, printers, network, telephone, etc
- Coordinate for the purchase, renewal and update of IT digital equipment and software licences
- Assist in the logistics of Pathways' including various courses and seminars
Our recruitment is an ongoing exercise.
Please write or email us, enclosed with CV where applicable to Ms Macy Yiu (Associate Director), The Pathways Foundation, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mongkok, Kowloon.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.