Project Manager (for Renovation) (Half time with one year contract)
Jockey Club CADENZA Hub is a one-stop self-financial integrated health and social care centre funded with a team of multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals. It provides elderly day care service for people with dementia, and a wide spectrum of wellness, lifestyle modification, health maintenance programmes, as well as on-site co-location services, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Optometry and dietetic service for health promotion and maintenance.
Ref : JCCH-PM-1810
- Be responsible to ensure the completion of the renovation project and meet the project objectives
- Prepare documents, including but not limited to tender documents, design brief and progress reports etc
- Work closely with the AP and the service team to meet all statutory requirement and do onsite inspection
- Degree in Project Management / Construction Management / Engineering / Building Studies or related discipline
- Relevant experience in project and construction management, ideally in building construction including the interior fitting-out works of any health facilities
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Interested parties please send application with CV and the last and expected salary to the General Manager, Jockey Club CADENZA Hub, Wing A&B, G/F, Shin Lun House, Fu Shin Estate, Tai Po, NT or by email to email@example.com on or before 19 October 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.