Project Assistant (MarCom)
The Pathways Foundation is a registered non-profit charitable organization established in 2001. Our mission is to provide intervention programmes in small group settings to students with dyslexia from kindergartens to secondary schools, and support families and schools.
Main responsibilities :
- The main responsibility of the Project Assistant is to assist in and provide support to the MarCom team in planning and carrying out marketing and communications projects, campaigns and activities
- Assist in supervising projects and ensure all issues related to the projects are clarified and resolved
- Assist in teacher and parent workshop logistics and coordination
- Assist in the setting up of the library and upload of materials
- Make arrangements for meetings, seminars, trainings and presentations, and help organize events
- Answer FB enquiry
- Maintain and update Pathways website
- Support in the promotion of summer programme
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as deemed necessary
Job Specifications :
- University or diploma graduate in Marketing or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant working experience in marketing or education field
- Good organizing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and detail-minded
Our recruitment is an ongoing exercise.
Please write or email us, enclosed with CV where applicable to Ms Macy Yiu (Associate Director), The Pathways Foundation, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mongkok, Kowloon.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.