Radiographers (Full time / Part time)
iRad Medical Diagnostic Centre is looking for a capable, innovative & highly-motivated person enjoys working with challenges in a changing healthcare environment.
Our centre equipped with plain X ray, OPG, mammogram, ultrasound, multi-slices CT, 1.5T MRI.
- Degree / Professional Diploma/ Certificate in Radiography.
- Registered Radiographer of Hong Kong with valid Annual Practicing Certificate and Irradiating Apparatus License.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Specialty (Radiography / Breast Imaging / Ultrasound / CT / MRI) training will be offered.
- Fully paid overseas conference and training course for suitable applicant.
- 5 day work job.
- Office hour position with NO on call and NO Sunday / public holiday / night work.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested candidates, please send your full resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.