To provide a better quality of life in a Christian and family setting for those within Hong Kong who have mild, profound or multiple disabilities.
- Assist Nurse In-Charge in the development, implementation and evaluation for health care policies and nursing protocols of the Home.
- Monitor the health and personal care service provided to residents.
- Maintain and carry out integrity of drug and operate relevant medical equipment.
- Conduct individual development and care plan for residents.
- Supervise a small care team with 15 workers, duty rota, training & appraisal.
- Answer calls for general enquiries, complaints and/or emergencies.
- Shift duty required.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, included English and Chinese.
- Valid practicing certificate (RN) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
- Minimum 5 years working experience included 2 years in management.
Fringe benefits : 14 days annual leave, compassionate leave, free meals and carpark provided. Closed to Sheung Shui Station, 10 minutes by bus to the main gate of our Home.
Interested parties, please send your application with full resume to the Senior Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax : 2673 1277.
Please visit our website http://www.holf.org.hk to learn more about us.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.