Registered Nurse (RN) (Dialysis Care) (Full-time / Part-time) (Yuen Long / Tuen Mun / Wanchai)
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases of which around 3.7 million patients worldwide regularly undergo dialysis treatment. We care for more than 344,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. We are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients by providing the highest standards of care in a comfortable, friendly and safe environment.
To provide excellent care to our patients at our new Fresenius Kidney Care Dialysis Center in Yuen Long, we are looking to recruit the above position.
Reporting to the Head Nurse, you will be highly involved in the nursing care of renal patients through the delivery of high quality, safe dialysis treatments.
- Registered Nurse of Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a Practicing Certificate for RN
- Renal certificate is a must for RN
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Hemodialysis for RN
- Strong commitment to patient care
- Patient, reliable & diligent with good communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, knowledge of MS Office is an advantage
No night duty is involved and the center will be closed on Sundays. We offer a stimulating, challenging work environment, good salary and benefits and excellent career development opportunities in our growing organization.
For the above position, please e-mail your C.V. with expected salary and availability at email@example.com
Data collected is confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.