Head Nurse (Dialysis Care) (Yuen Long)
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases of which around 3.7 million patients worldwide regularly undergo dialysis treatment. We care for more than 344,000 patients in our global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. We are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients by providing the highest standards of care in a comfortable, friendly and safe environment.
To provide excellent care to our patients at our new Fresenius Kidney Care Dialysis Center in Yuen Long, we are looking to recruit the above position.
As Head Nurse you will be responsible for co-ordinating the clinical activities of the center and the delivery of quality care to our patients. You will take part in directing and guiding the activities of the nursing team, healthcare assistants and ancillary staff in the center. You will be highly involved in the nursing care of renal patients, demonstrate a commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement and educational development. Liaison with key Nephrologists is expected with support provided by the FKC team.
- Registered Nurse of Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a Practicing Certificate
- Renal Certificate & 10 years experience in hemodialysis
- Strong administration, organizational and planning capabilities are required
- Good communication & excellent leadership skills
- A strong commitment to patient care and development of multi-functional team
- Good command of English and Chinese, computer literate with knowledge of MS-Office
No night duty is involved and the center will be closed on Sundays. We offer a stimulating, challenging work environment, good salary and benefits and excellent career development opportunities in our growing organization.
For the above position, please e-mail your C.V. with expected salary and availability at email@example.com
Data collected is confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.