Clinical Resource Specialist (New Headcount)
Fresenius Medical Care - the world's leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure in around 150 countries. We care for more than 320,000 patients in our global network of more than 3,700 dialysis clinics. Creating a Future Worth Living. For Patients. Worldwide. Every Day. We are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange and is included in DAX German market index since 1999.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic professional to join our Company as
- Responsible for clinical educational support activities
- Supporting our product and care business activities by actively driving theoretical and application support for renal and ICU patients
- Supporting the advancement of clinical practice and delivering improvements in patient care
- Registered Nurse of Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a Practicing Certificate
- At least 2 years of haemodialysis or Ecmo experience (ICU or Renal / Satellite Unit)
- Hong Kong Renal Certificate or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office, good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent relationship building skills
- More experienced candidates may be considered for a senior position
5-day work week, rest on Saturdays & Sundays, no night shift required. We offer a stimulating and challenging work environment, attractive salary and benefits, excellent learning and career development opportunities in our fast-growing organization.
Please e-mail your resume with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.fmc-ag.com
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.