Senior Manager (Elderly Services)
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
Ref : SM(ES)
The Job :
- Lead and supervise a multidisciplinary health care professional and supporting team for the overall operations of a high quality skilled care services facility including Residential Care Home for the Elderly, Day Care Centre, Rehabilitation Service and Home Care Support Services.
- Establish and implement the operational objectives, policies and service standards on elderly care services in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Ensure the overall operation and administration to maintain a high quality standard of clinical care services, which are in full compliance with legal requirements and related code of practice.
- Devise marketing strategies and implement promotional activities of the respective service to recruit service users.
- Responsible for receiving local and overseas visitors from related service industries for business exchange.
- Represent the Elderly Services Section to attend relevant meetings, working groups and conferences and maintain good working relationship with stakeholders.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor deems appropriate.
The Person :
- Degree holder, preferably in nursing / social work / health care administration or related health care disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years post-qualification experience in elderly services with at least 10 years in management position. Experience in running self-financing services is preferable.
- Good Knowledge of quality assurance, local licensing ordinance, procedures and requirements for developing Residential Care Home for the Elderly and health care facilities.
- Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking with right balance of business orientation and social conscience.
- Highly self-motivated, political astuteness with high standard of integrity.
- Strong organization, co-ordination, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proficient understanding of accounting and financial principles and practices and good knowledge of the operating procedures, budgeting and cost control of health care facilities.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates.
To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax : 2882 4466 or through online application : http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website http://www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.