Administrative & Accounting Officer
A local non-profit founded in 2015, Ednovators serves as a platform bringing local and overseas innovative educators across sectors together, to co-create a more student-centric learning environment for the future of Hong Kong.
Learn more at http://www.ednovators.org
We are now looking for passionate and empathetic individuals, who have a learning mindset and an interest in embracing innovative education, to join us in the following roles as we transform local education for the future of Hong Kong.
How you will make a difference :
- Handle all-rounded daily office administration, HR, accounting and secretarial duties
- Handle administrative book-keeping such as handle payments, prepare cheque, input invoices, issue receipts, etc in the system
- Handle HR functions including recruitment, monthly payroll & MPF, staff movement and benefits
- Coordinate with external accountants or any other professionals in connection with annual audit or any organisation matter
- Support project delivery of team members in terms of administrative work
- Prepare monthly reports, updates, and analysis
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for :
- Experienced in compiling financial report and funding report
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of work experience in accounting and administration
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, with ability to communicate and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Patient, mature, detail-minded, and can work with deadlines
- Team player and able to work with a dynamic team
- Immediate availability would be highly preferred
If you fit the above descriptions, we invite you to apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state your expected salary and availability.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.
We're also looking for a PROJECT MANAGER and a part-time CONTENT WRITER, visit http://www.ednovators.org/hiring for details!