Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the above post.
Working in collaboration with the English Editor,
- Commissioning, writing and editing content for bilingual house programmes and publicity materials for the 2019 Hong Kong Arts Festival
- Management and scheduling of editorial workflows, including line management of assistant editors
- Clear communication with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers, senior management and other colleagues
- Excellent written Chinese and English skills and English to Chinese translation skills
- Recognised degree or equivalent
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Meticulous proof-reading and editing skill
- Calm working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Wide knowledge of and passion for the performing arts
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Previous editorial and line management experience is an advantage
This is a contract post renewable on a yearly basis.
Please apply before 30 November 2018 with full resume stating current and expected salary, and a covering letter outlining skills and experience which are relevant to the above requirements and the fulfilment of the HKAF's mission.
Applications should be sent by mail to HR & Administration Manager, Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Ltd, Room 1205, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email through email@example.com
HKAF is committed to equal opportunity employment.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.