Project Officer / Senior Project Officer (Research & Development)
Family Value Foundation, a registered Christian charitable organization established in 2007, promotes family values in Hong Kong through advocacy, training, service and public education. We invite candidates who agree the vision, mission and values of our Foundation.
* Contract-basis, renewable, parttime or fulltime
Key Role :
To formulate project development and research strategies, implement action plans and develop resources & network for generating new projects on advocating family values and fatherhood.
Qualifications and experience :
- Degree Holder or above, preferably in Theological Studies, Social Sciences, Research or related disciplines.
- Good knowledge of local and global issues on fathering, child development, marriage, and family.
- Experience in working with young people, key opinion leaders, and families.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send your resume with expected salary to General Secretary, Family Value Foundation of Hong Kong via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 November 2018.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.