Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis Care (Wan Chai / Tuen Mun)
NephroCare is global network caring for more than 300,000 renal patients in over 100 countries worldwide. At NephroCare we are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients by providing the highest standards of care in a comfortable, friendly and safe environment. To provide excellent care to our patients at NephroCare Dialysis Centre, we are looking for Registered Nurse (RN).
Reporting to the Head Nurse, you will be highly involved in the nursing care of renal patients through the delivery of high quality, safe dialysis treatments.
- Registered Nurse of Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Renal Specialty
- Friendly, willing to learn and with a strong commitment to patient care
- Patient, reliable & diligent with good communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, knowledge of MS Office is an advantage
No night duty and the centre will be closed on Sunday.
Please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.