Assistant Coach Education Manager
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited ("HKSI") is the Government's delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI's mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the above vacancy.
The Job :
Reporting to the Coach Education Manager, the Assistant Coach Education Manager will be responsible for the following duties :
- To provide support to National Sports Associations and stakeholders in the development of coaches and elite coaches training;
- To assist in the delivery of the Coach Education Programme and projects;
- To assist in the coordination of coach recognition programmes and publications;
- To assist in the development of e-learning in coaching; and
- To perform any appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Requirements :
- A university degree in physical education or a sports-related discipline;
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant working experience, preferable with experience in project management or outcome-based learning;
- Good communication skills, organization skills and knowledge of Hong Kong Sports System;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Knowledge and experience in e-learning process are definite advantages;
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint and database management; and
- Awareness / knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issues in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisements need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 October 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/ . Please quote reference no. J-20181004-ACEM in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by appointees will be used strictly for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER