Resident Technical Officer, Civil
WSP (Asia) Limited has been appointed by the Civil Engineering and Development Department as the consultant for Agreement No. CE58/2012(HY) - Provision of Universal Access Facilities at Public Footbridges, Elevated Walkways and Subways Package 1 - Investigation, Design and Construction.
The retrofitting works under CV/2015/01 include the provision of universal access facilities for footbridges, elevated walkways and subways by the provision of lifts. We now invite applications for the above Resident Site Staff position.
Job ID# 38548
- either (i) at least 5 passes in previous HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) at grade E or above and Mathematics at grade C or above; plus a Certificate from a Technical Institute in an appropriate discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- or (ii) at least 5 subjects in the HKDSE in any combination of the following :
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary (NSS) subjects,
- "Attained" in Applied Learning (ApL) subjects (subject to a maximum of two ApL), and
- Grade E in Other Language subjects
including English Language at Level 2 or above and Mathematics at Level 3 or above in Compulsory or Extended Parts; plus a Certificate from a Technical Institute in an appropriate discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- or (iii) a Higher Certificate from a Technical College or Diploma from a Technical Institute or equivalent in an appropriate discipline;
- Relevant post-qualification experience in the use of Auto-CAD and Micro-Station software will be an advantage.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit our WSP website at http://www.wsp.com/ Click "CAREERS", "JOB OPPORTUNITIES", enter the Job ID# and then submit your resume stating your present & expected monthly basic salary and availability. OR post your resume quoting the Job ID# on the application and envelope to The Human Resources Department, WSP, Level 7, One Kowloon Building, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong on or before 21 September 2018.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.