Public Affairs Assistant
We provide public transport services in Hong Kong and now sincerely invite applications for the above position.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the department in various aspects
- Handling of enquiries from local communities and District Councils
- Liaison with internal departments to collect and consolidate sustainability data
- Production of company newsletter
- Preparation of corporate award applications
- CSR events, such as volunteer activities
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above preferably in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related disciplines
- 1 year of working experience, preferably in PR field. Fresh graduates may also be considered
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Being attentive to details
- Strong sense on social issues and current affairs is required
- Be presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, e.g. MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, present and expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Human Resources Manager, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 9 months after the completion of recruitment process.